2) I went out to do some shopping and all my shopping plans came together. Including the pleasure of a local charity shop - working for an important and overlooked area of charity, a hospice - taking my whole donation of domestic bits and bobs with every evidence of pleasure.
3) I got an eighteen-inch pizza free.
4) I received a payment for almost 150 pounds, which means that the slight concern I had about being late with the rent is gone. My landlord's agent is going to go on placing me among the reliable payers, which in this climate and country is very very important.
5) Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes turned out to be as good as I hoped, reminding me of why I had loved Marvel.
6) I made it home before it started raining.